Friday, June 25, 2010

Emmitt & Bogart ~ Camp Emmitt June 2010


Hi everyone!
It is me Emmitt!

My buddy Bogart and I had so much fun at Camp Emmitt for these last two weeks!


Bogart is always ready to play and have fun!
Hey, Bogie, do you want to go outside and check out the backyard?



Yes!

Walk this way...

How is this? :)

Coming!

What a great backyard with lots of things to investigate!
and the best thing is that we get mini meatloaves with lots of ketchup for dinner!


Emmitt: We will just take a quick nap before we eat.

Bogart: Sounds good to me!

(Bogie is even happy when he is relaxing!

Watch his little puggy tail!)

* Ding*
Yay! Dinner Time!
Chef Emmitt is ready to taste test his signature meal!
*Nom Nom Nom*
That was yummy!
What do you mean it is time for Bogie Wogie to go home?
Thank you for coming to stay with us Bogie!
I will rest up and plan our next meet up.
I cannot wait for our next adventure!
xoxoxoxo
Emmitt

15 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

What a great time you and Bogie are having Emmitt. It must be lovely having a guest to stay!
Hope you both enjoyed your meatloves, our mouths are watering just thinking about them!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Laura said...

It sure is great to have a pal to share some summer fun . . . and nap times!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

You two look like bff puggies! We love seeing Bogart's tail, it shows he really likes staying there. We hope you all enjoy the weekend!

Kelly said...

Man, I want to come to Camp Emmitt! How FUN!

Bogart is a cutie pie with his little waggy tail!!

Have a good weekend, Emmitt!!!

xo
Pearly

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

How cute, it must be fun to have a pal to play with everyday. Hope Bogie can come back again soon.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

dw said...

Looks like you had a great time with Bogart, Emmitt! Thanks for sharing your adventures!

Stubby said...

Hi Emmitt! What fun you and Bogart had. He looks like a really great guy who knows how to have a good time.

I think Camp Emmitt is just what I need to cure me of whatever ails me. I'm going to jump in the car and head out for your place asap. Warm up the meatloaf but hold the ketchup please!

Stubby xoxo

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Emmitt!!

You and Bogart had such great fun together!! So glad yous got to spend time wits each others!!!!
Cute Photos and Video!!!!!

'Dose mini meatloaves sure are good!!! I mean.....how would I know... It wasn't like yous had a party or anyting when yous Mommy was gone.....
gotta goes....
xoxoxoxo,
Izzy, Josie and Anakin Man

Molly the Airedale said...

Bogie has a long tongue for a little guy! How nice that you had company for 2 whole weeks, Emmitt!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dana Orsborn said...

Emmitt and Bogart look like they
had such a great time together!
I love the photos of them
hanging out together.

Daisy and I hope you have a
great weekend!

-Dana & Daisy

JJ Lynne said...

We are so glad to see that Emmitt and Bogart had fun together. What cutie-patooties!

Puglette said...

where can i sign up for camp emmitt?!? what a fun time, and meatloaf too! these boys are such good friends, and very adorable.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Becky said...

Glad to hear the two of you had great fun and food! Bogie seems to be a swell pal! Now I want to make meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. Maybe tomorrow. Have a fun weekend!

Apollo said...

What a fun time! Camp Emmitt and Mini Meatloaves - perfect combination!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Emmitt
It looked to me like you and Bogart had such a fun time at camp.
And was that meat loaf just the best?
I loved looking at both of your cute faces and happy smiles, and I loved the little walkie that you took us on.
Thank you for sharing the good times
love
tweedles