Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Customer Photo Gallery ~ New Additions


Photo courtesy of Jessica H., Canada

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I have some wonderful photos to show you from my friends showing their new Pug Notes Art additions in their homes.



Pug Dolls - Red Car and The Kiss
Karen C., Guam

Brooke T., AL

Every customer photo I receive is like a little jewel that I cherish.

Thank you Jessica, Karen and Brooke for sharing them with me!
What things in your life happen that instantly make you smile?
Please leave us a note and let us know. We would love to hear and share your smiles with you!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
xoxoxo
m & e

8 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

Very cool Melissa. It is always a thrill to see art work being used, loved, enjoyed! Look at all the amazing pieces you have created. Great job!!!

Wilma said...

Hi Melissa and Emmett,
You are so lucky to have such talent to share with everyone.Mom says you inspire her to be more confident and share some of her art with people.
What makes me smile?
A nice cool green patch of grass in the sun on a cool day to sit upon.That makes me really happy.

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hello Melissa!!

Oh I just love this beautiful creations!!

Love the nite light too!! Very cute!!

Mommy's still going to order her puggie buggie stuffies!!!!

LOVE THEM!!!

Hugs!!
Izzy, Josie and Anakin Man

Mia said...

Its always a nice feeling to know your work is appreciated and makes others happy!!! I got pendant in the mail yesterday!! I can't wait to finish my project so i can send you pictures!! I think it will be well received!! =)

~hugs~

Jess & Lilo

Kelly said...

Hi Melisssa! All of your work look soooooo beautiful in the homes it goes to!

Hi Emmitt! Happy Tuesday!!!!!

xox
Pearly

Unknown said...

Oh dear.....I keep forgetting to take pics of the pug pillows my children bought from you for my Mother's Day gift. Yep they nestle nicely in the Toyota 4Runner. I'll send the pics soon.

PUG HUGS,
Karen

dw said...

I love that so many people share their pics of stuff they've gotten from your shop!! I need to get the pugs in the cars pillow -- it's soooooo freakin' cute!

Unknown said...

oh so so wonderful!!! I love seeing these!!!