Monday, March 22, 2010

New for Spring 2010 ~ Candle Holders

Happy Spring everyone!

I am so excited to launch 2 new items that I just added to the Spring Line.

Today's item is...


I love the unique design with 3 recesses to hold a variety of candle sizes!



It is the perfect accent to any room.
The candle holders add a bit of color and light to your day and can even remind of us of an old friend. :)


They are available in all of my dog and pug images.


If you would like more details about the candle holders, please click here to read more or to place an order.


Emmitt and I are excited to show you the second new item tomorrow!

How did you ring in Spring this weekend?
Please leave us a comment and let us know!

xoxoxo
m & e

14 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Wow what a cool candle holder ! Cute !

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

We love the candle holder! It is very cute :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

How cool is that! We love how it will take different sized candles too.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Diane said...

So cute, Melissa & so useful with the different sizes. Love them!
Hugs, Diane

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That is adorable! :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is khwite pawesome - especially with the sizing options!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Kelly said...

These candle holders are adorable, Melissa! I love them!!!!

Liss said...

These are really cute!

Linda O'Neill said...

Love it, Missy! Your pug art looks good on EVERYTHING!

Stubby said...

Hi Melissa & Emmitt! You guys are always coming out with the coolest stuff. Everytime I visit your bloggy it's like going to a special pug store. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me tomorrow!

It snowed here on Saturday so I rang in spring from the comfort (and warmth) of my bed!

Stubby xoxo

Smushie Ranch said...

We love them! Mom is worried though. Will the flame explode if it's too close to Betty's butt? BOL!

Stella and Gunther

Unknown said...

oh so cool Melissa!!! you always come up with the coolest products!! wow!!!

Hugs
Diana

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Those little candle holder are precious! Another hot item!
love
tweedles