Friday, March 05, 2010

Friday Fun! A Special Package for Emmitt

* Ding Dong*

"Oooo! Emmitt! Look! You got a package today! It is stamped Royal Mail!"




Look at this wonderful collar that Lynne, Dip, Bridge and Elliot made just for you!




Oh my gosh! It has little red pom poms around it and yarn balls on the fabric!



It is perfect!



Emmy... It is time for a fashion show!




Ta Da!

Don't I look marvelous?


I am ready for my close up!



It is not easy being beeeeutiful!

I just love my new scrunchie collar!

Thank you so much!

It is so comfy and Auntie Lynne even wrote a tutorial on how to make them!

Dip and Bridge's little brother Elliot said he wanted a bandana, so Lynne made him one and then showed us how to make it too!


Please come and meet my 3 Chihuahua friends, Elliot, Dip and Bridge!

They would love to meet you!

I am so excited about my prezzie that I went to their blog today to say thank you!

Here is the song I practiced to perform for them!



I have my mini meatloaves all packed and will be back on Monday!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

xoxoxoxo

Emmitt

23 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Emmitt you look so scrumptiously adorable in your pom pom collar.
We are so glad you like it, you wear it with such style.
We love you Emmitt!!!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

marianne said...

Oh he looks adorable in his collar!!!
I think in the video he is asking for a cookie;)

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Emmitt looks fabulous in his pom pom collar!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

crealientje said...

I`am crocheting for Motherbear en Knit a square too.
you make great thing and i hava a link of your blog on my blog.

greetings from Holland

Cocorue said...

you ARE so stylish Emmitt and no one can wear that as well as you!

chikisses
coco

Laura said...

The song was even more beautiful with your special collar, Emmitt! Happy weekend!

Puglette said...

oh, emmitt! you look wonderful in that collar. and your song is so cute. i loved it!
happy friday!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Smushie Ranch said...

Yay! An Emmitt song. What a great end to our week!

Love,
Shannon and the Gang

Anonymous said...

You look so handsome in your new collar! :)

artpaw said...

Oh Emmitt!You are too cute and you have such a huge fan club!

Sunny said...

Emmitt, you look so serious for such a fun collar:) So cute, I love this kind of collar on my Pug, they're so much fun!

GAIL said...

You look very handsome in your new gift! Have a wonderful weekend.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Emmitt, you look so handsome in your scrunchie collar - the colors are so nice on you. And we loved your song too.


Woos and happy weekend, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a way to start a weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Tara's Art Camp said...

cuteness abounds!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Emmitt that's a great song we loves it when you sing!

Stubby said...

Hi Emmitt! You look very festive in your party collar. You are so lucky to have such nice friends that make you gifts.

Your singing keeps getting better and better. I swear you should be on American Idol because you would definitely win!

Stubby xoxo

Paula said...

What a wonderful gift you got Emmitt, and blue, it is such your color! You are very handsome!

Ruth Welter said...

Emmitt looks adorable.

Ruth

Cocorue said...

an award for my new friends

Tiffy

Winston Wilbur said...

Oh Emmitt how wonderful that new gift is. You look just smashing in it!

Winston

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Emmitt
You model your new collar with such stuning handsomeness.
That color looks awsome on you.
What a wonderful gift
love
tweedles

ocmist said...

Emmitt, you look so cheerful and festive in your new scrunchie collar! Those mini meatloaves sound great and we hope you have a great trip! The CCC