Friday, August 15, 2008

The Pug Notes conversion is complete!


I am so excited to report that I have successfully completed the Pug Notes conversion over to Expression Web.

I have updated the look a bit and changed the navigation to match the look of Dog Art Studio.

It is cleaner on the front-end screens for the user and so easy for me to manage and update on the back-end. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I am so glad I pushed through the discomfort of learning a new software program. It was totally worth it!

I also purchase the domain www.pugartstudio.com yesterday and redirected it to Pug Notes.

I feel I have built a brand name with the name Pug Notes, but this will give me the flexibility to change the name one day if I decide to. :)

Enough business talk! :)

It is almost the weekend and Emmitt asked if I would post one of his favorite videos of himself. It was recorded on superfast speed and Emmitt thinks if he could practice to match this in real life, he could win a gold medal in nose licking. :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

12 comments:

Ritobear said...

OMG that video is just TOO FUNNY!!!! Thanks for the laugh! Hug that cute little Emmitt for me!!!!

Nevis said...

HA HA HA!!! OMG, that video of Emmy is SOOO adorable!!!

Unknown said...

that video is hilarious...so cute...and congrats on the conversion!!! those can be scary...

Tara's Art Camp said...

emmitt is one funny pug! Have a good weekend!

Molly the Airedale said...

haha! You get the gold medal, Emmitt!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thats so cute... what a busy tongue he has! Have a great weekend, hugs to Emmitt!

Fannie said...

Hurray for completions! Funny video.

Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

hehehe - you're faster than Michael Phelps, Emmitt! hehehe - have a great weekend full of speed-licking!

The Devil Dog said...

Emmitt, you are super cute. Thanks for your support this week. It means a lot to mom. She's been awfully worried about Auntie & Monty's mom.
I have something for you at my blog.

Roxy

Heather said...

Emmitt is so adorable, what personality?!?! I have a friend who is dying to get a pug-- I'll have to direct her to this site!

Unknown said...

Emmitt, thanks for the laugh! I can always use more of that. Congrats to your Dog Mom for another goal completed!

Unknown said...

Howard gives EmmyPants a GOLD for his licking video. He also awards Emmpy with the "extra green noxious gassy clouds 100 plus award" on the excellent fart scale. Thank you for our award. Howie wonders if there is any food involved in the winning part.
xxooo