Thursday, August 14, 2008

Emmitt in the morning...

Emmitt and I have so much in common.
Morning is our favorite time of the day. You get to eat breakfast, drink coffee and sign on to the computer see what was happening while you were sleeping. :)

Emmitt loves mornings too. He wakes up every morning at 5:30 am singing and dancing for breakfast. I am a morning person, so I am eager to start my day too. After breakfast we go up to the office and Emmitt shows his joy for having a full tummy by licking his nose. He follows me around the house licking his nose, he sits next to me licking his nose and he sits under my desk licking his nose until he poops himself out and takes a nap.





Here is Emmitt in action. :)

Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Heather said...

Aw! He's so cute, just look at that face...

Fannie said...

Fun video! Emmitt is a "joyful" pug with full tummy!

Ritobear said...

OMG Emmitt is so cute!!!!! I can totally relate - I love the 2 days a week I can work from home where Pugsley keeps me company :)

That Emmitt could set a record for number of nose licks per hour! No wonder he "poops himself out"!!! I'd be tired too!

I laughed out loud. Thanks :)

Puddleglum said...

This needs to be an entry in the next Paw-lympics: most "full on" (i.e., covering the nose) tongue licks per minute.

And Emmitt is definitely an early favorite!

BTW, congrats on winning Project Dogway Week 2!!

Linda O'Neill said...

Emmitt, you silly boy. Are you trying to lick peanut butter off your nose?

Tara's Art Camp said...

so cute, I love the photos. He licks his nose so fast, is that normal for pugs?

Unknown said...

Bowie gives emmitt a 9.8 fur noselickin (Bowie holds up scorecard) The Russian judge gives Emmy a 2.3 (Howie whacks the RUssian judge in the noggin)

The Devil Dog said...

Emmitt, you are priceless. We love you here in New Hampster.

Roxy & Lucky

Manon said...

Emmitt and Otis have something in common... licking their noses! Emmitt is so cute....I love the video!

Clover said...

Haha!! Emmitt! He is just TOO cute. Love the pics and videos!
Love Clover xo (& Mom)

Molly the Airedale said...

You're too cute, Emmitt! Morning is our favorite time of the day too! It means breakie and walkies by 8AM!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Peng Peng said...

good lordy.. look at that pink pug tongue a flappin'! what a sight to see first thing in the morning..sure to put you in a good mood :O)

Liss said...

Oh Emmitt is so cute and he looks great in the mornings, wish I did.

artpaw said...

LOl ... i can not get the image of Emmitt walking around the house licking his nose out of my head.