Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fiber Art - Pug Finger Puppet





Meet Emmitt... my newly designed pug finger puppet.


He is crocheted from acrylic yarn and stands about 4.5" high from head to toe. I just put him up for sale in my etsy shop, and he is already on his way to his new home. I documented how to make him in my new think.jot.draw. journal, so I will be making more today.




Happy Halloween!




Here is a picture of my Emmitt in his lobster costume. As tradition demands, he will be all dressed up tonight passing out little cans of playdough to our neighborhood kids. They come every year to the door asking what Emmitt is this year, even before they say trick or treat! Here is a collage of some of Emmitt costumes over the years...


1 comment:

Ruth Welter said...

Love your crocheted Emmitt, he is adorable Melissa. Great job. You should also make some other breeds, I bet they would sell like hot cakes. Too cute, little Emmitt is the cutest lobster I've ever seen.