Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sewing a Village ~ New Felted Wool House


Happy Wednesday everyone!

R-Chee & I are so excited to show you the new house we just made to add to our growing up-cycled wool village!


Ta Da!

It even has a shingled roof made from scraps of leather from my slipper redo stash!

I just love how it turned out complete with a pug on the front waiting to greet us at the door!




Melanie and I are working on these new houses every time we craft together!

We made them at the craft retreat we just went on to her little house in the mountains in July!


Here is the one Melly made!

I just adore it!

The roof was created from the actual design on the wool sweater she upcycled!

See... those terrible holiday sweaters that always get teased about at holiday parties are not ugly!

We are hunting for them at every thrift store we visit!

Tee Hee!

I just cut out a few more from my pattern so I will be able to show you new ones again soon!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What adorable little houses! You and Melanie are so clever, Melissa!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We think the little houses are so precious. I think little magic things live in them! And they are happy!

knock knock ,, is anyone home?
love
twee