Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Wool Pugs from Germany!



Happy last day of June everyone!


I cannot believe July 4th weekend is just around the corner already!


Well, no matter what the temperature is outside, I am always in the mood for WOOL!


Ha!


In fact, my favortie summer socks are made of wool by SmartWool!


You would not think it for Summer activities, but they are very breathable fabric and dry super quickly even on the hottest days.


Speaking of WOOL... Looky what I just bought from my favorite Pug Doll Artist, Maldimaglia, in Germany!


Orange and Green Woolly Puggies to match the Grey and Black ones I got last year!


Oh MY! I might just have to collect them all! :)








The photos above are courtesy of Maldimaglia's Shop. :)


Here are my photos of the dolls living in my family room!






Ta da!


Looks like I need to get a bigger chair!

Who knows... maybe I will find one at a 4th of July Sale this weekend! :)


What fun things do you have planned for the weekend?


Please leave us a note and tell us all about them!


We cannot wait to hear!

xoxoxo


a & m

11 comments:

JudyMackeyart said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! - the photo of nine of them lined up reminded me of an old video game (you might have to older than 45 to know what I'm refering to) called Space Invaders...lol
Have a lovely day, Melissa!

Too Cute Pugs said...

That is one pug friendly chair! So cute! Mommy wants to buy one of the woolie puggies for her newly painted office. We told her she can have one if she buys us new stuffies, too.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Hi Melissa and Mr. Archie Poo! I must get those cute wool pugs for my collection. Thank you for introducing me to all these wonderful pug artists!!
Much luv,
Mama Mindy of The Slimmer Puggums

tubby3pug said...

Super cute--Love the chair, our cats would love to sit in it and probably scratch it all up!

Ruth Welter said...

These little guys are adorable Melissa...how cute your collection is.

I know, tell me about it, June is gone like wildfire, it is crazy.

Happy 4th to you, Fred and Little Archie.

Ruth

Becky said...

Those are so very cute! Perfect pug expression and eyes! The little spindly legs make me laugh!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

We need a wool puggy oh they are so cute!!!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Ohhhhh
That is one happy chair with all that "pug love" sitting in it.
The puggies are adorable. Look at their faces,, such pretty colors!
Thank you for sharing,,
love
twee

Unknown said...

So cute! Mommy wants to buy one of the woo-lie piggies for her newly painted office.
Thanks for sharing..
Pet Sitting Los Angeles

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh, they are so sweet!
You will need a bigger house soon, let alone a bigger chair for all your pug dolls and cushions, lol!
Lynne xx

maldimaglia* said...

ohhhh...
i didn't know! just today i had a look on your blog with the fotos of all my beloved pugs living at your cosy home :-))))
great life ;-)
i also want to thank all those who made me this wonderful compliments.
my day is starting at it's best!

a big 'thank you!!!' to melissa & archie :-))))
also for telling mindy slimmer about my pugs - she ordered two of them...

a nice day to all of you!
greetings from frankfurt...

jutta
maldimaglia*