Thursday, November 25, 2010

Emmitt's Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

It is me Emmitt , and I am here today to share my two favorite Thanksgiving recipes with you!

Mini Meatloaves and Corn Muffins!

Mini Turkey Meatloaf

1 lb ground turkey
1 12-15oz can mixed vegetables (no salt added)
1 egg
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice or plain oatmeal

Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees
Mix ingredients in a large bowl
Cook in mini loaf pans for 25-30 minutes
Let cool and serve!


Easy Corn Muffins

1 1/4 c wheat flour
3/4 c corn meal
2 teaspoons baking powder (aluminum free)
1 c skim milk
1/4 c vegetable oil
1 egg
1 mushed ripe banana
1/4 cup frozen raspberries and/or blueberries

Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir in milk, egg, oil, fruit until dry ingredients are moistened.
Grease mini or regular sized muffin pan.
Spoon batter into prepared pan.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until light golden brown (toothpick will come out clean when done)

nom nom nom!

That was so yummy!

Momma can I have 3rds please before dessert?

I am so Thankful for all of you my wonderful friends!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Holiday!

Please come back tomorrow for another Fun Giveaway!

I am so excited about it!

I cannot wait to share it with all of you!

Please leave me a note and tell me your menu for today's feast.

I cannot wait to hear all about the yummy things you are eating today!

See you tomorrow!

xoxoxo
Emmitt

17 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You have us drooling, Emmitt! Thank you for the recipes!
We're having pumpkin pie with gingersnap cookie crust!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Nommy, Emmitts!
Okays, here is the mamas menu and we knows we will have some of its...they always share...gotta love 'dats.
Turkey with gravy
mash taters
crescent rolls
fruit salad
stuffums
corn
broccolis with cheese-yums
pumpkin pie and whippy-creame

We are salivating as we have mama type this fantastical meal.
Much luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums

The Daily Pip said...

Happy Thanksgiving Emmitt!

Your pal, Pip

Wilma said...

Happy Thanksgiving Emmett. You are the best!

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Mom has lots of school work to do, so we are just chilling this weekend. Mom's having pizza and salad. We are having our usual yummy food with lamb cakes by Stella and Chewy. Hope your day is great!

Winston Wilbur said...

Thank you for sharing the recipes, Mum is going to hop to it and make me some meatloaf!


Winston

dw said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Emmitt! I'm having turkey and stuffing, mashed sweet potatoes and cranberries. And then after a rest (and perhaps some time on the exercise bike) I'll have some pumpkin pie! I hope you have a yummylicious holiday!!

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Emmitt!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Peng Peng said...

Happy Thanksgiving! those corn muffins are making me drool :) i'm making corn grits and other veggie delights. xoxo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Thank you so much Emmitt and Melissa for sharing those treasured recipes.
We will make them for sure.

I got some turkey already today and some nanna.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving
love
tweee

Alycia said...

happy thanksgiving! emmit is one lucky pug hehe. i'm looking forward to your next giveaway :)

Hank said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Melissa and Emmitt!!!

Those foodies look nummy!!! Lucky Emmitt!


Hugs -

Sarah, Hank and Molly

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh Yummmmmmmmers!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I'm khurrently having a bonesikhle!

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Moe is still eating his birthday turkey loaf and had some of Dunkin's bird muffin :) He is out like a light tonight!!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Happy Thanksgiving M&E!!!

Hugs,
Sequoia and Tuni and Jenn

marianne said...

Hugs for my favorite pug!
Glad your mom is baking you special food. You are one lucky guy!
And I am one lucky girl to have you and your mom as my friends!

HTG!

Becky said...

That looks very yummy! I have no doubt that you enjoyed your Thanksgivng feast!