Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Funnies ~ R-Chee is Ready for Vegas Baby!


Happy Friday everyone!

It is me... 
R-Chee!

My pawrents are smiling because they know a secret about me!

They say they knew it from the second they met me when I was just a baby!

My dad calls it my "tell" and that I would never be a good "poker player" since it always gives me away!

They can read me like an open book!

I used to think they were mind readers, but now I know they do not have special powers, I am just a special pug. :)

Do you want to guess what my "tell" is?

What do all of these photos have in common?












Can you see it?

They say when I am unsure about something my body language gives me away!

Most puggies straighten their tails when they are thinking hard or are unsure about something.  I only do that when I am sleeping. :)

Instead, when I am thinking, I bend my wrist on my front paw!


Humph!

Now everyone knows how to read my mind!

I know!

I'll just "shuffle" all the thoughts rattling around in there and everyone will be as confused as me! :)

Who said I wasn't one smart puggy?

See...
I'm a poker puggy genius!

xoxoxo
R-Chee




4 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

I think I agree with your parents, Archie ...you probably don't have a future in poker. You are just too sweet, cute, and honest.

Samantha said...

Ahhhh I love your pug coil Archie!!
XO MaddiethePug

Sketching with Dogs said...

You better hide that paw if you need to take a lie detector test for pinching treats Archie :)
Dip and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Archie ,, we never knew that stuff about tails,,,, and you have been keeping secrets from us,,,, but now we can read you,,, yes,, like an open book,, even if you do the shuffle.
One thing we do know for sure,, your so darn cute-- thats for sure!
love
tweedles