Friday, March 06, 2015

March In The Bummlies ~ Over the Pond and Through the Woods ~ Off to the UK We Go!



Happy Friday everyone!

Weeeeee!

The Bummlies are so excited!

They have been flying out of the Pug Notes Studio to their new homes all over the world!

R-Chee & I are so excited to share photos with you from the wonderful forever families who they joined with glee!




Fuji just arrived in the UK to live with Elliot, his Chi-Chi sister Dip and their wonderful mum, Lynne.



LOL!

It seems there might be a little dispute on who Fuji belongs to!

I think Lynne wanted Fuji for her wonderful teddy bear collection but the chi chi's have another idea for him!

How Cute! :)

The Bummlies are giggling & chatting up a storm in my sewing room now waiting to see who gets to fly somewhere next!

Several have made their way as far as the UK and also here to both ends of the USA to CA, OR and CT just this week. :)

I love making Bummlies for you and new ones are popping into the shop all the time!

Yours is jumping up and down and giggling and cannot wait to meet you!

Come and adopt one today!


They are smiling at you in my Etsy Shop as we speak ...
you can see them all 24/7 right here!


They are filled with joy (not messy stuffing :)) and ready to ship today!

xoxoxox
Melissa & R-Chee

4 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

The bummlies are so adorable!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Yes, there is a turf war going on over Fuji at our house but luckily none of the chis can reach the bed, hehe.
The Bummlies are such a fantastic collection of bears Missy. I can't wait to see which colour and design you come up with next!
Lynne x

Idaho PugRanch said...

I really have to convince mom to get me a bummlie bear! they are just so cute!
hugs
Mabel
Bailey & Hazel too

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Those bummlies are having fun on the planes,, I just bet!
And I think Fuji will be happy no matter who plays with her!.
Those adorable little fur babies are loving their bummlie!
We can tell by the smiles on their faces!

And beautiful bummies they are too!
love
twee