Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Bummlie Report - The Bummlies are having a Blast with all of YOU!


Happy Wednesday everyone!

R-Chee & I are so excited!
All of you are so wonderful!

You make our world a happy place by playing with us everyday!

The Bummlies have been flying all over the world and reporting back how much FUN they are having with all of you!

Let's check in on a few who have landed into their new homes and see what they are up to!


"Hey look who came to work to meet my coworkers who have dog families!   Montegue is here!"

Deb B., CT


Cleo meets Pearl!

"I took Pearl in the car with us as soon as she arrived and she completely captivated my pug, Cleo, who usually whines on the ride out. Pearl has been a constant friend for Cleo since her arrival!"

Mary R., SC



Tiffy meets Earl!

"Hi Auntie Melissa! I LOVE my Pug Bummlie!
He is the perfect buddy to keep me company in the afternoon!
Michele B., CA



Twee plays with Maple!


"Any more Bummlies coming down?
The coast is clear- so come on!
What a fun day at the park!"

Georgie W., OR

We are having so much FUN making The Bummlies and sharing them with all of you!

Your huge reponse and warm welcome of them into your homes has been making R-Chee & I smile from ear to ear!

We are busy making more for you to play with!

Your Bummlie is waiting to meet you in our Etsy Shop!

Come & play with us!


xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

They are all so gorgeous. They are like a new little animal kingdom. Love them!
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Yay,, the Bummlies are rocking the world!! I know their all so happy to be in their forever homes!
Cleo and Tiffy look so happy having their Bummlies to snuggle with!
And Montegue looks happy tooooo!
I love my Bummlie- Maple
love
twee