Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Funnies ~ Splish Splash! Jimmie is taking a bath!


Happy Friday everyone!

It is me...
Jimmie!

Guess what my favorite thing to do besides talking up a storm?

It is singing in the shower of course!

I love to take baths fly over to my mom every time she is by the sink to have her help me!

Here is a little movie she took of me to show you how much FUN I have splashing around.  

The video seems to have a little blip right at the 37 second mark, but stick with me... I still have a few flip of the wings to show you before it is over. :)


This stinky guy is next but he does not know it yet...


He gets to shower in the bathroom upstairs with bubbles and everything!

What are you up to this weekend?
How are you celebrating the 1st day of Summer?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxox
Jimmie

3 comments:

Too Cute Pugs said...

Uh-oh, Archie we feel your pain. We hate baths too.

We're going up to trailer by the lake this weekend. And we're having friends with little kids come to see us! So Finnegan should get good and tired.

Happy Friday!
Sue, Daisy & Finnegan

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Jimmie
I think you are the cleanest little birdie in the world!! And you show us how to be happy in the shower! Thank you Jimmie..
And R-Chee,, did you get all clean too? Happy Summer!
love
twee

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We came again today, to see little Jimmie bathing,, and to look at your cuteness R-Chee
love
twee