Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Denver Art Museum ~ The Van Gogh Exhibit!

 
 Happy Wednesday everyone!
 
Fred and I had the best time exploring the Van Gogh exhibit at the Denver Art Museum together. :)
 
The 5 oranges above was my favorite painting from the show!
 
 
 
 Of course after the show Fred and I visited the gift shop!
 
I got a Sunflower lunchbox and a Poppy pencil case to hold my watercolor blob book and markers so that I could organize & bring my book, markers, pencils and watercolor set with me easily and with inspiration built right in!


Ta Da!
 
Have a Super day creating FUN in what ever you do today!
 
Please leave us a note and tell us what you do!
 
We cannot wait to hear all about it!
 
xoxoox
R-Chee & Melissa 

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love your new sunflower lunchbox, Melissa, and you put it to such good use!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Hey! You have the same puggy piggy bank that we just got! (second picture). We named him Roscoe.

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Meredith

Sketching with Dogs said...

Love the things you got at the Van Gogh exhibition. What an amazing experience!
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

You got some of the most unique cool stuff ever! We love it. We love Van Gogh art-- everything is so beautiful.
what a cool lunch box and pencil case.
love
twee