Monday, January 09, 2012

New Products for 2012 ~ Desk Sets

Happy Monday everyone!

Archie & I cannot tell you how excited we are to announce 4 new products joining the Pug Notes' family!




We will feature a new product everyday this week for you.

Today's featured product ~ The Desk Set ~ includes a Weekly Desk Pad Planner & Note Pad that will keep you organized and on task!

It is perfect for planning your week and making lists while keeping them at your finger tips by also being your desk blotter and handy note pad!


You get to choose one of my pug or dog paintings for each one!
Mix and match pugs and/or dogs in your set.

11" x 17" Weekly Desk Planner (52 pgs) and
3.5" x 5.5" Note Pad (100 pgs)
Perfect for the list makers in your life.
Indigo bubble design on every page.

Note Pad


Weekly Planner



I love this set because you get to make it your own!


You get 2 pieces for the price of one!


Design the set you want!


Choose any pug or dog in any combination.


Just think of the possibilities... 2 different pug designs, 2 of the same pug design or any 2 dog breeds.


You pick the combination, and we will create it.



If you would like more information on how to order, please check out the Desk Sets on my website, PugNotes.com.


Please contact me anytime with any questions!


Archie and I are always here and happy to help you create your perfect planning tools to keep organized and accomplish all of your goals in 2012!


What goals do you have for this new year?


Please leave us a note and let us know!


We cannot wait to hear all about them!


xoxox

m & a

3 comments:

Puglette said...

Melissa, I have been looking for something cute to put on my desk at my new job! This is perfect!!! I can't wait to come home and look over all of your pictures to find the perfect puggy for my desk set!
love,
Judy

The Daily Pip said...

How cute! Happy Monday!

Your pal, Pip

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Your new creations are sooo cool!
And look how fun it would be to see either a puggy face or another doggy face looking back at you while you work! It would be like being surrounded by friends!
love
twee