Thursday, December 31, 2009

Customer Photo Gallery ~ New Additions


Meet Mug!

He just got his new dog bed (size 24 x 30 in design A32) for Christmas and just loves it. :)

He and his parents live in Japan!

...and Michele S. and Ruby love their new Boston Terrier ornament.
I was so honored that they added to Ruby's special tree this year.

Please feel free to email us your photos too! We would love to add them to the Customer Photo Gallery!
Happy New Year's eve everyone!
See you next year!

xoxoxo
m & e

9 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ahh, Mugs is gorgeous and his dog bed looks just like him.
You make some great gifts!
Lynne

Unknown said...

I love this Melissa, happy little Mugs pug from across the pond showin off his pillow! What a cutey. There is just something about their little gray chins that tugs at the heart! xoxoxoxxo

Sandy Mastroni said...

Mug is cute with your pillow and I love your Boston terrier !
Happy New Year !

Lisa M Griffin said...

Happy New YEAR!!! I hope it brings you continued success, lots of inspiration and much love and joy!
GIve Emmitt a big ole New Years rub from me. =)

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Look at that face! Happy New Year to you and yours, Melissa. Thanks for your visits and your support. I so appreciate it and I love your pugs!!

Ruby Bleu said...

OMD!!! Thank you so much for including us on you bloggy!!! W00t!!! Happy New Year!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby & Michele

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Look at that Muggs with the pillow!
How adorable is that! And he is a real cutie.
I bet he loves that pillow!
Adorable tree ornament!
Happy New Years Eve!
love
tweedles

Becky said...

What a cute pug pillow! Mug is so cute, too!The ornament is great. You do such good work! Happy New Year to you and Emmitt!!

Paula said...

I want to snatch Mug up, he is adorable! Send me their address so I can hop a plane and go snag him.