Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wonderful Pug Art Finds on Etsy...

I Have Been Holiday Shopping on Etsy!


Come and meet two wonderful artists...

Jann at InaBit ~ Art to Make You Smile

Jann creates the most wonderful dog breed collages and has them available as prints, paperweights, brooches and pendants, cards and more in her Etsy Shop.
I purchased her new pug design and german shepherd as paperweights and I just love them!
Her creativity does not stop with the visual image, she also creates a story with each collage and includes them with your item.







and...

The second talented artist is Punchy from Pug Possessed.

I just purchased this wonderful painting on wood from her etsy store and I just LOVE it!

Punchy also is a very talented seamstress and has wonderful dog clothing in her shop that you must see!
Both of these artists are a joy to work with and inspire me! I am so glad I treated myself this season with these wonderful treasures.

Life is Art ... Art is Life!
Happy Wednesday everyone!

12 comments:

Manon said...

These artists have very cool work! Thanks for sharing them Melissa!

Punchbugpug said...

Thanks for the kind words from an artist herself!

Diane said...

These are great...I love the german shepherd...TOO CUTE!
Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog.

xoxo Diane

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking us shopping with you, Melissa! we do love us some shoppin... I've bought things from Punchy before and they are really well done. sending warm hugs on a chilly Wednesday to you and the EmmyPantsterMan....

Laura said...

You gotta love Etsy! Cute finds!

The WriggleButts said...

That's really cool! Bajas is sending kisses right back to Annie ;)


Ane

Clover said...

Hi Melissa!
Great finds! I will have a look!
Jess

Ruth Welter said...

Hello Melissa...what beautiful and creative artwork you are showcasing.

Also, I was noticing when I was catching up on some of your posts below...you bought an amazing and gorgeous painting. Thanks for sharing the artist's work and link. What a lovely and lasting Christmas present you and Fred gave yourselves this year. Art is one of my favorite things to buy for Chris and myself ....just gorgeous. Enjoy your beautiful new painting.

Ruth

Heather said...

wow, these are so creative and beautiful!

LampGoods by Jann said...

Melissa,
Thank you for showcasing some of my work. It always means so much to me when I get a compliment from another artist, especially one as talented as you! You make my tail wag...

Nevis said...

Very cool!!!You always find the neatest stuff on etsy!

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa....

these are some fun finds!!!

oh how much fun it is to shop on Etsy!!!

Have a great night...

Hugs
Diana