Monday, July 07, 2008

Why I Love My Job...

Meet Albert!

Albert just loves "his" tote bag! Michelle G. of E. Brookfield, MA just sent me this wonderful picture of Albert enjoying his tote bag.
The best part of what I do is meeting all the wonderful people and pugs out there! This picture made my whole day! Albert is also on my website and will be featured in the "Meet the Pugs" section of my Fall Newsletter to be released in October.
Please e-mail me anytime with your favorite pictures of your pug(s) if you would also like them to be in the Newsletter. I would love to share them and their story with everyone!

Today is going to be so fun. I have treated myself to a day of art class in Denver learning Collage with Paper and Fiber. I will be leaving here shortly, but will take lots of pictures to show you of my day. Have a great Monday!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, such goodies, love the Pug art dolls and love, love, love the collage fabric patches! Your stuff is so creative!!

Ritobear said...

How cute!!! All your artwork is just awesome and so adorable. Love you guys!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Melissa, Albert looks like one of your little dolls he is so cute. Have fun at your class. I will hop in my car RIGHT NOW to see if I can join you. ; )

The Devil Dog said...

That is just the cutest picture! Mom says Albert must be a quieter pug than me, as he is not trying to get out of the tote.

Roxy

Nevis said...

LOVE that photo!

Fannie said...

Cute pic. I look forward to seeing photos of your fun art day.

marianne said...

So cute! The link was nice, so nice meeting all these different pugs!
Oh....................I want one

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa I thought of you today when I found this site. I thought that you might enjoy looking at it.

http://all-mightyclothing.blogspot.com/

Love Sandra