Friday, December 14, 2007

My Favorite Movies...

Happy Friday!

I have been tagged by my friend, Linda O'Neill, to list my 25 favorite movies. This was fun to do! Thanks for thinking of me Linda!

These are not in any particular order...

  1. A Beautiful Mind
  2. Schindler's List
  3. The Shawshank Redemption
  4. Forrest Gump
  5. Same Time Next Year
  6. Driving Miss Daisy
  7. The Color Purple
  8. Milo and Otis
  9. The Wizard of Oz
  10. The Sixth Sense
  11. The Incredibles
  12. Stand by Me
  13. 3:10 to Yuma
  14. The Man from Snowy River
  15. The Black Stallion
  16. Cinderella Man
  17. Finding Nemo
  18. American History X
  19. Titanic
  20. ET
  21. It was the Year without a Santa Claus
  22. Tootsie
  23. Rain Man
  24. As Good As it Gets
  25. Where the Red Fern Grows

As I reread my list, I realized that Russell Crowe showed up in alot of these movies, so just tack on all the movies he is in to the end of this list to make it complete. :)

It is another snowy Friday here in Colorado, so a warm pug in a quilt, my yarn and crochet hook and a good movie sounds like a great way to end the work week.

Emmitt would like to tag his new pug friend in Alaska, Frances Louise, to list her 25 favorite movies.

2 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

Well YEAH...Russell Crowe is a babe! He's one of my favorites too. I don't know if you noticed...but many movies on MY list had Johnny Depp in them.:)

P.S. Still haven't finished the paintings. uggie.

Anonymous said...

There are several movies here I haven't seen yet -- we'll have to check them out!