Friday, April 04, 2008

The Colorado Pet Expo is Coming to Denver!

I am so excited for the 2nd annual Colorado Pet Expo. It will be at the Denver Merchandise Mart on April 19th and 20th. If you are in the area, please come and visit me in booth #316.

I had the fun idea to create name tags for my staff, (my poor family that loyally help me man the booth). :)

I just thought of it on Monday and found the website of this incredible engraving company, Precision Engraving. Would you believe they shipped the same day?

I had fun picking the colors. They offer tons of colors, pin back options and the even rounded or squared corners. They create more than just name tags too, so check them out!

I also had the fun idea create sign up cards on Vista Print for a Raffle of 5 Free Signed Prints to anyone visitng my booth that weekend. I never assume that people signing up for my raffle are also allowing me to add them to my mailing list, so I provided an opt-in check box on the sign up card.

I am excited to meet everyone at the show. It is fun to do these shows because I get to meet so many nice people and their pets. Next month, I travel to San Diego to be a vendor at their Pug Party on May 3rd!

9 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

Everything looks great! We'll be down to see you!

Nevis said...

Looks like an awesome show! I wish I could go to it. I would hold you up and rob you at Pug Butt (hand over all your merchandse and no one gets farted on!)

Hey - quick question, Melissa. How thick is the pug charm you bought on Esty? I found it and I'm considering buying it to put on a scrapbook page. Do you think it's too thick for that? Let me know your thoughts.

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa...wow!!! looks like you will have a blast at the show...your work is wonderful and I can see you being a huge hit...

great badges and what fun to have a raffle....you really have a creative mind....

Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs
Diana

The Devil Dog said...

Oh, that is so great. If you ever come over to Boston, you have to let us know, so we can come visit you. Right now, you are a little too far away for us.

Roxy

Pugs and Kneedles said...

Love those badges and the photo of your booth is fantastic. Hope you have a wonderful time in Denver. If I lived closer, I would definitely attend.

zuzu said...

hi melissa! =^..^= (hey emmitt)
::Wishing:: I was near Denver!

Shows are lots of work ... fun work! At least I always love them. A good kind of exhaustion at the end of a weekend! Have a great show!

Does Emmitt go with you?
=^..^= later gator xx love, zU

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa!

How exciting to have your own booth! I want to do the same,but haven't had the opportunity yet. Right now I have 3 legged catnip dolls I created to help raise money for disabled pets and am looking for a distributor. I wish I could be in Denver to visit you. I am sure you will do very well. Love your blog too. Give Emmitt a big hug for me. :-)

Janet Bernasconi
Janet's Creative Pillows

Weeny&Daisy said...

Oh how fun! We wish so much that we lived closer and could come and visit you on the stall! Good luck!

Love W and D

Pee ess, we love the name badges and entry forms!
xxxx

Too Cute Pugs said...

What fun! Look at all those goodies.

Any chance you'll be coming to the Rochester or Buffalo area? Maybe Toronto some time? We would definitely come to see you!

Pug snorts from,
Sue, Pearl & Daisy