Monday, February 09, 2015

Inspirations from Friends Far & Near!


Happy Monday Everyone!

R-Chee & I have been having so much FUN creating new things to share with you!



My friend Lynne in the UK shared her wonderful painting of a moor by her house with me today and I smiled from ear to ear when I saw it!
Not only was I instantly transported across the sea to her moor with her, but I was also reminded of one of the drawings I just did of a whimsical creature that might be found in her moor!
It feels to me that the magical creature above would help paint the colors in Spring and Summer you get the vibrant purple heather and in Autumn and Winter the rust and brown bracken.

I must have these colors in my heart this week!

I just created this new Sweater Vest ~ Into The Woods ~ for you to enjoy :)

I have one available today in a size S in my etsy shop and it is ready to ship today!



love making Dog Sweater Vests for you!

I have this one and other sweater vests available as Ready to Ship Sweater Vests in my Etsy Shop today!

If they are sold out or you do not find the colors and sizes you would like, No Problem!

I am thrilled to make you any color combination that you choose!

Please just choose one of my custom listings and let me know the colors you would like for the body / bobbles / collar.

It is that easy!

Please feel free to also choose a matching custom Woofie Warmer, Barkclava Dog Hat or different Sweater Vest.

You can make up your own color combos or...

You can see all the possibilities anytime in :

The Sweater Vest Gallery at


The Woofie Warmer Gallery at


and

The Barkclava Gallery at


I am happy to make any color combos you would like and now also make Black or Fawn Pugs,  Smile, Monogram, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Love & Teddy Bear Badges in my Etsy Shop that you can add to any Sweater Vest, Hat or Neck Warmer!

How Fun!

xoxoxox

Melissa & R-Chee

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

So glad you enjoyed the painting Melissa.
I love your sweaters, they are perfect moor colours!
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We love seeing all the new creatiopns you make- like the pretty colors of the sweater,,, and the painting from Lynne,, and your happy creature!
We love it all!
love
tweedles