Thursday, December 13, 2012

Magical Gnome Dolls ~ Moe & Ollie


 
Happy Thursday everyone!
 
It is me...
Corgi Cousin Moe!
 
I am having FUN playing in the snow today and want you to come over to build a snowman with me!
 
I thought we could make a totem pole with each snowball sporting a different face or character!
 
I got the idea from the softies my Auntie Melissa got for us from etsy!
 
The are magical look alikes of me and my birdie brother Ollie along with a guardian gnome to look out for us!
 



I am so glad the gnome is here to look out for me because the last time we played outside, I tried to teach Moe how to fly off the steep rocks around our house and well...
 
Let's just say the afternoon ended with a few bumps, bruises and band-aids on both of our knees!
 
Gnomes are known to have magical fairy dust in their pockets so when we play this afternoon, I promise we will all get air and will soar!

Come on over!
 
No Boo Boos today!
 
PLUS I have a back up plan!

R-Chee is all suited up in his favorite protective Sweater Vest & Barkclava Helmet,

um...
 
I mean Winter coat & hat and will be our test dummy for the fairy dust! :)

Safety first! 
I am one smart birdie! :)

xoxoxoxo
Cousins Moe & Ollie

5 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Lovely to see Moe and Ollie again, have fun in the snow and make sure the gnome looks after you!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Be careful our there! Have fun!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Moe
Its so good to see your cute face!
But did you really try yo teach Moe how to fly off the cliffs?
I am glad there was plenty of bandaids for the boo boos
You are all looking so cute.

love
twee

marianne said...

Love those white snow boots Moe ;)
And Ollie is featured on my blog today :)
Have a wonderful day all!
♥M

tubby3pug said...

I love those gnome dolls so cute

urban hounds