Monday, September 24, 2012

Create Your Own Collection ~ What Do Colors Say to You?

Happy Monday everyone!
 
As October quickly approaches I have been thinking of FUN new collections to create for my Dog Sweater Vests.
 
As I was thinking of ideas, I realized that all of the sweater vests I have created can be thought of in new ways just by asking yourself... what do these colors remind me of?
 
For example, I pulled these sweaters from custom requests and other collections to create The Star Wars Collection just by looking at them without their existing "names" from other collections they may have been in. :) 
 
Color continues to show me that it is an amazing and creative launching pad into everything that is out there for us to create & enjoy!
 
The Force is with you!
 
Create Your Own Collection!
 
What Does Color Say to You?
 
From past dog sweater vests, I can see a sea of possiblilites!
 
 
Yoda
Brown Body / Lime Green bobbles / Lime Green Collar

 
Chewbaca
Brown Body / Almond bobbles / Black Collar
 

 
 C-3PO
 
 Mustard Body / Grey bobbles / Grey Collar
 
 
R2-D2
Royal Blue Body / Grey bobbles / White Collar
 
 
Darth Vader
Black Body / Grey bobbles / White Collar
 






 
What are your favorite colors and what wonderful things do they remind you of?
 
I am thrilled to make you any color combination that you choose!
 
Please let me know if you would like me to make you a custom Woofie Warmer, Barkclava Dog Hat or Sweater Vest.
 
You can make up your own color combos or...
 
You can see all the possibilities anytime in :
The Sweater Vest Gallery at http://www.dogsweatervests.com/
The Woofie Warmer Gallery at http://www.woofiewarmer.com/
and
The Barkclava Gallery at
I am happy to make any color combos you would like and set up a special listing for you in my Etsy Shop.
 
xoxoxox
Melissa & R-Chee

5 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Love the Star War names of your lovely creations ~

I am always looking for sweaters with a leash opening as my little yorkie wears a small harness when we walk (better for her neck~ no pulling there) ~ just my thought ~ (A Creative Harbor)

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Its time to start pulling out our sweaters! I'm going to have to see what Miss Scarlet is in the mood for this year...

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Meredith

Poppy said...

That Star Wars collection is great! I wish I could have a barklava, but I would need ear cones for my big chihuahua ears.

Poppy

The Daily Pip said...

My papa is a big Star Wars fan so I love those!

Your pal, Pip

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We think it is always magical to see the color combinations that you pick and choose! We love surprises!
love
twee