Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kitchen Crochet ~ New Bag Holder ~ Free pattern


Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Archie and I are so excited to show you this new plastic bag holder we just made from this fabulous free pattern we found on The Mitten and Makings Blog.



It was so fast and FUN to make!

Archie and I used lots of small balls of yarn from my yarn stash to create this fun, colorful and functional work of art!

I even added the crochet tube at the top to cover the hook on the hanger.

Ta Da!


The bags hold a ton of stuff!

You could also use this bag to hold dog toys, poop bags & sweaters, leashes and collars for them. :)

I plan on making a few more for the laundry and sewing room. 

Please let me know if you make one too!

I would love to see!

xoxoxo
Melissa & Archie

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

How pretty and it's pretty handy too! Nice job, Melissa!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Lisa M Griffin said...

A great item for the laundry room... so colorful too. Thanks for sharing.

Meredith LeBlanc said...

What a great idea! I have crocheted since I was a kid but I've just started playing with it again ~ can't say I'm doing all that well. Scarlet will still be wearing Melissa & R-Chee sweaters.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sketching with Dogs said...

That is so pretty and very handy for the kitchen. I will have to make mine soon before I am overwhelmed by plastic bags!
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Gosh- what a beautiful piece of art this is! It so pretty and needs to be diaplayed in plain site for everyone to see!
I think its the perfect size for plastic bags, and your right- for all your yarn. It is beautiful!
love
twee