Thursday, April 26, 2012

Crochet Pug ~ A Tiny Archie!


Happy Thursday Everyone!

I love the latest fiber art project I just finished!

Archie asked if I could crochet a tiny R-Chee to play with his new sea creatures we have been working on.

What a great idea Archie!


I found this great pug pattern on Etsy and pulled out my baby alpaca yarn from Lion Brand.

In no time flat I had this cute little likeness of Archie complete with an Orange Crush Sweater Vest to keep him warm while swimming on Sandy The Seahorse's back! :)







Ta Da! 
How fun!

After I finished him I realized that he looks just like my yarn painting of Emmitt!

Now they both get to ride on Sandy's back together!



Archie is so excited!

He has his favorite monkey toy all packed to go on the ride!


...and when he heard that Angel Emmitt was coming too, he ran and got him a butterfly to hold!

What a good puggy! :)

What inspirations do you get from your furbabies everyday?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about them!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The tiny-you is just adorable, Archie! I love it!

Love ya lots
Mitch

Millie and Walter said...

That is adorable! I love the mini-Archie.

Cindy

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Mini R-Chee is almost as cute as real R-Chee!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Pug Slope said...

I love it! How cute. I like he's even got a tiny sweater!

-Love,
Sid.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a cute baby Archie or baby Emmitt you made!! Your talent never ceases to amaze us.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Sketching with Dogs said...

Archie, your little Mini-me is adorable. We love his sweater vest.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We love that little baby puggie sooo much! It needs some kissys!
Look at that little mouth!
Archie did you have a good ride with the baby puggie? You and Emmitt on Sandys back? I bet you have lots of fun!
My inspiration makes moms hearts smile!
love
twee

pauline said...

OMG... your work makes me LOL... too friggin' cute... xoxo

nanke's stuff said...

Well, that's just about the cutest little guy ever! And, Archie is adorable .... please don't tell Abby I said that (our Springer Spaniel)! nancy