Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sweater Vest Sightings!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

We have the most wonderful photos to share with you!

I cannot tell you how happy it makes us to received these special photos from customers.

I have added them to the Sweater Vest Gallery and cannot wait to show them to you today.

Above you see Bandit in his sweater vest from The Tie Dye Collection.


and here is Smokey

and Paisley!

Paula S. designed the colors. She is so talented!

If you have a favorite color combination, please just email me.

I am happy to create whatever you would like!


The Tie Dye Collection




Here is Anakin in his Cup O' Coffee Sweater Vest!

He is ready to start his day!

Photos courtesy of Katy F., IL

Cup O' Coffee

The Rise & Shine Collection



Meet Lucy & Bug from CO.

They are moving to NY at the end of the month and are ready for the colder weather.

Photo courtesy of Patti W., CO

and here is Tweedles modeling her Forget-Me-Not Sweater Vest from The Flower Collection.
Photo courtesy of Georgie W., OR

Forget-Me-Not Sweater Vest


Olive loves her Split Pea & Ham Sweater Vest from The Mmm Mmm Good Collection!

Pig loves her Mint Chocolate Cupcake Sweater Vest from The Cupcake Collection!

Pug and Puggle sisters Pig & Olive from San Diego!

Photos courtesy of Jana S., CA

Mint Chocolate Cupcake



Split Pea & Ham


I just love making these yummy Sweater Vests!

If you would like to have some for your own furry family, you can see what is currently ready to ship in my Etsy Shop.

If you do not see the colors and sizes that you would like, I will be happy to make you a custom listing.

Please either just email me what you would like, or purchase the custom listings in either, XS, S, or M and let me know what colors you would like.

Anything is possible!
Please tune in tomorrow to see my new Sweater Vest Collection ~ Sweets & Treats


xoxoxo
m & e

15 comments:

MMW said...

The color combos just get better each time. However will I choose? Will have to wait for the cooler weather or til I find a job, whichever comes first!

Becky said...

M is my daughter, don't know how it showed up like that. That is my comment however. Oops!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh boys!!
I recognize 'dat guy!!

HEY 'DAT's ME!!

Oh Melissa!! I just loves my sweater!! LOVES IT!! Thank You for making its for me! I can tells it was mades with lots and lots of love!!

Tweedles looks cute in hers too!!
Hey TWEEDLES!! We's likes being on TV's!!

Those other puggies looks cutes too!
Melissa, yous haves great talent and make such pretty things!! And you have a wonderful puggie too!
Tells Emmitt we's all said hello!!
Tanks for thinking of me's today!! hee hees!! :@)
Loves,
Anakin Man

Mia said...

So cute!! Can't wait until I can order one for Lilo!! She will look so cute. I'm thinking the Candy Corn one for Halloween at my parents, but don't know what other one to order! Decisions, Decisions!!! Keep up the great work!!!

~Hugs~

Jess & Lilo

Ruth Welter said...

Love the multi-colored ones Melissa...those have to be my favorites yet.

Ruth

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wow, those are more gorgeous sweater vests, why are we hungry all of a sudden?
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

GAIL said...

Such cute photos! What a joy they must be to receive.

Puglette said...

i LOVE the sweater vest photos! all the pugs look so proud and happy in their sweaters. today's group is especially cute. i love anakin, he looks like he's thinking "oh yeah, i am looking good for the ladies".
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Diane said...

Love the verigated ones. I am going to send a pic soon of Cooper wearing his sweater (but only for a minute) He wanted to pull it off with his teeth. BAD CAT!
xoxoDiane

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Those photos are the best advertisement for you. We love the tie dye - so springy looking.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Liss said...

Great pics! I love those sweaters.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What great models of some pawesome vests!

Mom says great kholours too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Tweedles -- that's me said...

This is toooo fun!
Looky all those adorable faces wearing those sweaters.
Look at all my friends.
I knew this would get BIGGER and BIGGER.
All the doggys and now kitties are wanting to be in fashion with these new trends. Who will be the first Scotland or Switerland doggy or kitty to get a sweater. I want to see everyone photo.
I can't stop looking at all these choices and colors and happiness.
That is what it is happiness!
Oh yes, I saw Cooper the kitty wearing a sweater. How adorables.
I love my sweaters Melissa.
I feel specials wearing them.
They are made with love, and I feel that love from your heart and hands.
love
tweedles

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Melissa!

I love the color combinations.
All the pugs look super sexy!

I hope you are having a great week!

-Dana

marianne said...

What a collection!!!!
But.....what handsome models!!!!!
Cool post!