Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Sweets & Treats Collection


Happy Thursday everyone!

I am so excited to introduce my new Dog Sweater Vest Collection ~
Sweet & Treats!

Candy Corn

Blueberry Muffin
Chocolate Chip Cookie

Available in my Etsy Shop

I love how delicious they all turned out!

All of these sweater vests and more are available in our Etsy Shop.


If you cannot find the colors or sizes that you want, please contact us anytime.
We would love to make you a custom sweater vest!

** We are already working on our next collection! **

It is perfect for summer and so refreshing!

Please Stay Tuned!

xoxoxo
Melissa & Emmitt

10 comments:

The WriggleButts said...

They truly are SWEET!

JJ Lynne said...

I love the chocolate chip! I will have to get JD one sometime soon :]

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Mmm love the candy corn one!

Liss said...

I love the candy corn, such vibrant colors!

Salinger The Pug said...

SO cute Melissa!!!!

Your little SWEETIE Emmitt is a great muse for you!!!!

These are wonderful sweaters!

Love,
S-Dog and Laura

Mia said...

They are all so cute!!! Lilo will have to have a Candy corn for Halloween as it is my mom's favorite holiday and she would get a real kick out of it!! Keep up the good work!!

~Hugs~

Jess & Lilo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khute and khlever!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

Holy Smokes Melissa!!! you have been a busy girl with these wonderful vests!!! how sweet are they and I love the colours ...especially that milk chocolate and dark chocolate piece...

Hugsssssssssssss
Diana

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I came runnin to see
whats new?
whats new?

Ohhhhhhh I love them All!
love
tweedles

Sketching with Dogs said...

Another triumph! Surely your mum must have run out of colours by now, bol.
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx