Thursday, January 31, 2008

Exciting! Wish me luck...







I am so excited. I entered the Think.Jot.Draw Cover Contest last year and the results are about to be revealed in the next week or two.

Think.Jot. Draw is a wonderful creative journal that allows you to dream about and plan out your projects in several different formatted pages. I love mine, and I hope I win the contest as the winner receives several copies of the journal with their artwork on the cover in a limited run.

You can see all the contestant's works here.

If you like my pug collage, you can purchase it reproduced on notecards in my Etsy Store.

8 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

I KNOW you're gonna win! Go Melissa!

Ruth Welter said...

Good luck Melissa...I'll be routing for ya!!

Frances Louise said...

Good luck! I know you will win (who can resist a pug?)

The Devil Dog said...

Yours is the best, seriously.
We are rooting for you.

Roxy, Lucky & Mom

Unknown said...

I hope you win, too! That is so cute! Even if you don't, you have won with all of us, and that is something to be proud of.

Karen Jo said...

Your pug collage is darling. I really hope that you win.

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa,

that is very exciting...I love your collage...what a great piece...

I hope you win!!!

and thanks for celebrating with me on my Birthday....you are the sweetest....

Unknown said...

Super fun!! You know I love your art!! AND PUGS.... so what would be more perfect than Melissa and Emmitt art on a TJD?? My hubby bought me one for Christmas --- still have not cracked it yet -- how funny is it that I'm waiting for the perfect project in which to muss my nice new TJD journal?? ;)