Monday, March 23, 2015

2015 ~ Wool Pug Fabric Collage #1



Happy Monday everyone!

I am so excited!

Spring has sprung and it is time to create new things!

I am pulling new projects to create.

They have been happily waiting in the wings all Winter, and now it is time to make them come to life!

This is my first of many Wool Pug Fabric Collage wall hangings that I have planned to make for my home!

If you remember, I made 4 last year that I hung in my kitchen and upstairs hallway...

2014 Fabric Pug Collages

Wool Pug Collage #4


This year I plan to make 6 more!

They are so FUN & easy and just crack me up with a big smile every time I look at them! :)

They combine all my favorite things...

Pugs
Wool Scraps
Collage
Vintage Placemats
and
Upcycling craft materials!

See how to make them too on this post we made for you to easily join in on the FUN. :)

They are so FUN & fast to make that you will have a work of art completed from one of your favorite pet photographs or drawings in no time at all!

The first 4 this year will all hang in our bedroom and then I will make 2 more for the Pug Cave!

At this rate, I will have one in every room of the house! :)



I took lots of photos to show you how he just popped to life with a few puggy shapes cut out of different scraps of felted wool, a vintage placemat and some glue!














Ta Da!

He is all done!

I just love how he turned out!

I will show you the others as I finish them, and then I will show you all of them hanging together as a set!


Please don't forget to see how to make them too on this post we made for you to easily join in on the FUN. :)

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

1 comment:

Sketching with Dogs said...

I love your pug collages, they are so colourful and full of life!
Great step by step photos.
Lynne x