Monday, September 02, 2013

Happy Labor Day Everyone!



Happy Labor Day everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

I am here with my family counting the first signs of Fall that we see today!

I found yellow leaves falling from the trees!

I have 16 pug toes so I can count up to 16!

Now I just need momma to teach me how to add up all my little piles of leaves and multiply them by 16!

Luckily today is a holiday so I do not have to learn anything today! :)



My corgi cousin, Moe, found lots of tall grasses ready to welcome in the cool breezes of Fall today on his hike with his mom, Auntie Melanie!



My bird brother, Gilbert found momma's sleeve to curl up in to practice snuggling in for Fall

...and


Cousin Ollie is spending the day waiting for the snow to start falling in the mountains so that the skiing can begin!

I think he may have to wait a few more weeks for that, but it is coming soon!

How are you celebrating your holiday today?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
R-Chee, Gilbert, Moe & Ollie

3 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

You are one clever puggie with your maths skills Archie. We think Gilbert has got the snuggling down to a fine art too.
Ollie, please - let's not talk about snow, okay? BOL.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie
I love that you were looking for signs of fall. Do you know what I found? Well I saw some squirrelys gathering nuts and taking them up the tree. Then they cracked the nuts and the shells fell to the ground.
I know you and Moe and Gilbert and Ollie are looking very closely for fall- its coming - it really is.
love
tweedles

tubby3pug said...

look at that gorgeous sky Fall is going to be amazing

urban hounds