Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Funnies ~ Protein vs Fiber


Happy Friday Everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

Do you know what sets me apart from my momma's pug art collection?

I am 100% protein and they are all 100% fiber!

Ha!
Funny! :)


This is a tiny crocheted Pug Doll my momma made years ago and just changed the whole look by updating the eyes.


These funny faces are actually pug slippers that she just got at Kohl's and made them into crochet and sewing tool bags by sewing pom pom trim and hook closures to the tops!



... and these two colorful wool creations are gifts both she has received from Melanie and Fred that they got for her on Etsy!

The orange striped pug pillow is from Germany and the well dressed pug doll is made by Mimi Kirchner. :)

Shopping is always FUN & easy when you can see each others' favorites lists!

What FUN things do you have planned this weekend?

I heard my mom and dad say that I might get to go to a pug party if the weather holds up!

I will let you know and please let me know what you are doing!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
R-Chee

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Your mum's pug collection is getting out of hand Archie :)
Love all of them!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi R-Chee- your momma got the jack pot of cool stuff! And its all happy puggy stuff!
I hope your mom and dad do get to go to the pug party- and not get rained out.
love
tweedles