Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fun with Zippers ~ Big Mouth Pouch 1 ~ Crochet Yellow Monster


Happy Wednesday everyone!

R-Chee asked me to make him a cookie monster to hold his dog treats when we go on his walks!

He gets them at every corner when he sits and looks up at me to make sure it safe before he goes!

He also gets them to treat him when he is good through distractions approaching to keep him safe from moving bikes and big dogs that we do not yet know.

He is such a good boy that I made him his very own cookie monster pouch right away!


I thought it would be the perfect project to practice hand sewing in a zipper to my crochet!



Ta Da!

Now his lips are sealed until we get to his first corner at the end of our block for his first treat!


We are headed to the park to play!

Please come and join us!

We have lots of treats to share with everyone in our new big mouth monster pouch!



xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

5 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

R-Chee, is it possible that you've gotten even cuter??????

We love you!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Molly the Airedale said...

Your cookie monster pouch is adorable, Archie! Your mom is so clever!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Tweedles -- that's me said...

R-Chee
I love your cookie monster, and he looks so happy to have so many cookies inside of him. And I know it makes you happy too.
You are sooooo lucky to have that cookie monster live with you!
love
twee

Unknown said...

Do u have a pattern for this guy?

Archie and Melissa said...

hi mandy
thank you for your question.
i do not have a pattern for him.
i just made it up as i went.
thank you for your question adn interest in my art.
:) melissa