Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yarn Painting ~ Snuggle Pugs

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I am so excited to show you another yarn painting that I just finished.

I call it "Snuggle Pugs" made from my A67 pug painting.

I find these so fun and relaxing to make. I am completely addicted to the craft.

I documented the different stages as I was placing and gluing each strand of yarn for you to enjoy...







Ta da!
I have both signed prints and note cards of this image and all of my yarn paintings in my etsy shop for you to enjoy.
I also have a more detailed tutorial of how to create your own yarn painting if you would like to make one too.
Please let me know if you do. I would love to see!
xoxoxox
melissa

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Now this is beauty upon beauty work. I'm going to check out your tutorial. Goodness if I get hooked on this............I bet I could squeeze it into my hectic schedule. My challenge will be finding the resource for yarn on this little island.
PUG HUGS,
Karen, the Pug Artist from Guam

Diane said...

So very cute, Melissa.You are just amazing! xoxo Diane

JJ Lynne said...

they do look so snuggly this is beautiful, as always, Melissa :]

Paula said...

How gorgeous! Love the look of yarn paintings!

Laura said...

Excellent job, Melissa! Are your fingers are gluey when you're doing this?

zenmasterlars said...

awwwwwww! I just love these!!!! Your pug art always makes us smile! (its starting to get a tiny bit cooler here...I put on Mitzu's sweater vest the other day...I can't wait for the cold---it looks sooooo CUTE on her!!!!) xoxoxoxoxo

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wonderful, your yarn pics are so inspiring!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Molly the Airedale said...

One of the Puggies has to be Emmitt singing! How adorable!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Linda O'Neill said...

Hi Missy...LOVE this! Maisie sends big hugs!

Mare said...

Oh Melissa i absolutely LOVE it!

Hank said...

VERY cool, Melissa!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Emmitt, is that U and me?
I think it is,,,, cause its snuggle
pugs.. and that is what I like to do.
Yes, this is my Emmitt!
I love this soooo much,,,
do you know how much?
I can't find the right word right this minute,,, except THIS MUCH!!!
high 5 to Emmitt
love
tweeeeeeeeee

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Awww!!! Tweedles comment is cute!!

We loves 'dis Melissa!! Mommy says 'dese are her favorites!!

Hugs!!
IzZY, Josie and Anakin Man

pee-s
tell Emmitts hello