Monday, September 13, 2010

Mitzu Loves her Sweater Vest!

Happy Monday everyone!

Emmitt and I are so excited to show you photos of Mitzu in her new Sweater Vest!



Doen't she look cute?

Lauren and Mitzu chose the Forget-Me-Not vest from The Flower Collection.

Mitzu: "Oh I just love my new Sweater Vest!"



"What do you mean you want me to share it with my cousin Libby?
I know she is here visiting me today... and that it is 105 degrees right now in TX."


What momma? I am still thinking about it!

:)
We have lots of Sweater Vests in our Etsy Shop right now.
However, if you do not see the colors or size you are looking for, please contact us anytime.
We would love to make one just for you!
xoxoxo
m & e

9 comments:

Minnie Moo said...

OHHHHH I'm asking my mommy to get me a really cool sweater vest right now...

Muah,

Minnie Moo

zenmasterlars said...

Awwwwww! Thank you for posting Mitzu! I can't wait for it to be cooler out so that she can wear it! It fits so nicely. It was really made for her chunky little body!!! Thank you Emmitt and Melissa! xoxo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, that last pic is just adorable:) Love the head tilt. Mitzu looks great in those colors.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

The Daily Pip said...

Oh this is very cute! I will be ordering one very soon!

Your pal, Pip

Kelly said...

Mitzu looks sooo cute in her sweater vest! What a great model!

I am crossing all 4 of my paws that momma will get me one for Christmas! Puhleeeeez Momma!!?!?!?!?

xoxoox
Pearl

Manon said...

Omg.....what a little doll!! xoxo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Mitzu is the cutest little pug!
Look at that face! Sweetness!
The colors look sooooo pretty on Mitzu,,, oh yes,
She is a real doll, and models the sweater vest so proudly!
love
tweedles

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Melissa!!

How adorable are these pho-toes of 'dat puggie modeling yous fabulous sweater!! Super cute!!!

Hugs to you and Emmitt!!!
IzZY, Josie and Anakin Man

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Mommy tinks Mitzu is just so darn cute!!! :D