Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Funnies ~ R-Chee & Moe's Magical Garden Retreat



Happy Friday everyone!

It is me... R-Chee!

Guess what my corgi cousin Moe & I are doing this weekend?

I'll give you a hint...



There are lots of pretty wildflowers for us to romp and play in!


Garden walls to climb on...



... and little fairy houses for us to explore together!






You guessed it!

We are going to have a FUN weekend playing together in Auntie Melanie's gardens in the mountains while our moms craft together all day!

They are going to have another sister's art retreat while we play the day away!

There is even an art fair in town that weekend that we will get to shop at!

I cannot wait to show you what they make and the treasures they find!

What are you up to this weekend?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxoxo
R-Chee & Moe

4 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

We were just wondering how your cousin Moe was the other day.
Have fun together while your mom's craft.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Elgor82 said...

Have fun with your cousin this weekend! Hope you get lots of yummy treats ...

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh R Chee!!
I am so happy that you and Moe get to have some fun time together in the mountain retreat!
I cannot wait to hear all about it! I know it will just be magical!
love
tweedles

Payton's mom said...

Have a wonderful weekend Archie!!
Love,
Christy