Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Crochet Tiny Gorilla ~ Meet Abe the Ape


Happy Wednesday everyone!

I had FUN making this pocket sized primate for us to enjoy!

I saw this Free Pattern for a pocket sized gorilla, and I just had to make him!

I changed his features just a bit a to make him my own creation, but the basic pattern for the head, body and limbs are from the two links provided in the pattern.







(Collage made with Instagram)




(Collage made with PicsArt)

I just love how he turned out!

Please let me know if you make one too!

I would love to see!

I also found a neat Free phone app ...PicsArt Photo Studio that lets you edit, crop and embellish your photos right on your smart phone!

I made the second collage above in about 2 minutes with it last night.

As seen in the first collage, I also love Instagram, but I wanted another tool to make more varied effects!

It was so fast & fun to learn and use!

Please let me know if you decide to try it too!

Have a super day everyone!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

5 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Love, love, love him!
He is so cute and ape-like :)
Lynne x

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Seriously, this may be one of the cutest things you've made! We think R-Chee has a new bff :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

That ape'ums lookies likes a Wickersham brother from Dr. Seuss!!
Much Luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

Payton's mom said...

I have a serious crush on that gorilla!
Love,
Christy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

tee hee hee

he is tooo adorable!
love
twee