Friday, October 30, 2009

Meet our Friends...

Happy Friday everone!
Emmitt here!

Yay! It is almost Halloween! I cannot wait to see everyone in their costumes!

Personally, I love all of the "Pity" treats I get while dressed up. I plan on playing it up big this year!

I thought it would be a fun today to introduce some of our new friends to you!

Penny and her mom, Dana, have a wonderful blog, The Beefy Pug.
When you get a chance, please stop by and say hello! I know they would love to meet you!

Penny is a big fan of pumpkin pie and whippy cream!


Sabra and her pack of 7 pugs are our wonderful friends who run Pug Manor!

They have a fabulous website packed with pug art and gifts! Sabra truly understands pugs and her art really captures their spirits!

Meet our friend Dawn! She is a talented artist and Pug Lover!

Please visit her creative blog and Etsy Shop to see her whole line of dog stationery and gifts!

You can even choose their outfits!

You will love what you see!


Happy Halloween to everyone!

Be scary and safe!!!!

xoxoxoxo

Emmitt

13 comments:

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Melissa!

Thanks for the shout out!
I hope you and Emmitt
have a great
Halloween!

We can't wait to see the
pictures of him in
costume!

Dana & Penny

Stubby said...

Hi Emmitt! I can't wait to see you in your costume. I am going to milk the treats thing this year too because I don't like wearing my costume.

It's so neat that you've made lots of new friends. I'm on my way to say hi to them.

Stubby xoxo

LydiaAndPugs said...

Hi Melissa,

Thanks so much for the shout out! :) I really appreciate it, I am glad you enjoy my shop! :)

~Dawn

Nevis said...

Always love meeting your friends Emmitt! You and your momma, Melissa are SO NICE!!!

Hank said...

Mornin', Emmitt, buddy......wow, you got lots o' friends!

Punkin pie an' whippy cream sound pretty darn good right now. Mmmmm.

Diane said...

I love meeting all of Emmitt's friends. He's such a lucky boy to be loved by so many! Went to Pug Manor & loved everything there too!
Thanks for sharing, Melissa & I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween!xoxo Diane

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hi Emmitt!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Happy Almost HOWLoween!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Peng Peng said...

"whippy cream" I like that one :)
so many creative pugs out there!!
have a great Halloween too!! xoxo

TicTac the Teenage "Witch" said...

hey nice to meet you too! thanks for checking out my new blog!

TicTac<3

artpaw said...

Happy Halloween Melissa & Emmitt

Sandy Mastroni said...

Happy Halloween Melissa and Emmitt

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Emmitt and Melissa
Thank you for sharing your new friends with us. We will go say hi and share some love

love
tweedles

Mia said...

We'll go over and check them out now!! It's always nice to meet new friends!!

Lilo