Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Funnies ~ Fuzzy Wuzzy Friday!


Happy Friday everyone!

It is me... Gilbert!

I am so excited!

R-Chee let me and my cousin Ollie post the Friday Funnies today!
How FUN is that?!





We are two happy parrotlets hanging out together on a beautiful Fall day!




Ollie's mom, my Aunty Melanie, just made these fabulous Fuzzy Wuzzy Pom Poms for a craft fair she is going to be a vendor at in a couple of weeks and my mom giggled when she saw them!

They remind her of...

US!

Hmmmm!

I would have to agree!

They are bright, happy, soft and make people smile!



Here is a photo my momma just took of me in my snuggle hut she made for me to prove her point!

What a great way to spend a Friday afternoon!

Ollie is in his red snuggle hut and we are spending it together dreaming of all the FUN things we will do together this weekend!

What are you doing this weekend?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
Gilbert & Ollie

3 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Gilbert, we are sure you and Ollie get prettier every day! Those little pom-poms are very cute, we think your Auntie Melanie will have no trouble finding homes for them.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Gilbert and Ollie
I would like to come play with some of your pretty toys!
love
tweedles

tubby3pug said...

super cute like all of your creations. Ive been thinking of trying to learn to crochet but then I almost never have time to knit, we'll see

urban hounds