Tuesday, February 05, 2013

New Crochet Succulent Garden!


Happy Tuesday everyone!

I am so excited about the new succulent garden I just crocheted inspired by the wonderful patterns I purchased from June Gilbank at PlanetJune.com

I placed it inside of one of my favorite planters where all of the live succulent plants had kind of well... died.

I just love making wool terrariums and gardens as these will never die and I do not have to add water for them to be beautiful and ALIVE with color!



For  more added FUN & interest, I also added a bonsai pug from Tyber Katz, clay mushrooms from Teresa's Plants & More and real dried spanish moss from my dear friends Tweedles & her mom, Georgie.







Nearby I have two tiny fiber terrariums also embellished with the dried spanish moss and my favorite paper clay pug sculptures made by my talented friend, Beth, at Brianna Blue Studio



and finally, I just found this tiny glass doggie that picks up and reflects the sunshine of the day on everything around it like a ray of smiles!

How Cool!

What are some of your favorite things around your house that make you smile or lift your day when you see and touch them?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We would love to hear all about them!

xoxoxo
Melissa & Archie

5 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We must have a Zen pug.

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Meredith

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh, your fibre plants look so pretty - much nicer that the real type you have to worry over!
Love the little dog.
Lynne x

Mare said...

LOVE your fiber gardens Melissa!

Judy said...

so cute!! I love my zen pugs from Tyber Katz. thank you for sharing!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

we can feel the love in all that zen!
love
tweee