Monday, February 11, 2013

A Gift from the Heart ~ Crochet Chihuahua Dolls


Happy Monday everyone!

This week is Valentine's Day week and every day will have a FUN post that comes from our hearts to you! :)


I am so excited to show you the special chihuahua crochet dolls I just made for my friend Lynne's birthday!

They mini look-a-likes of her 3 doggies, Bridget, Dinah and Elliot and just arrived in England!

Lynne loves to crochet too and has been making and selling her mini-me dolls of people's doggies from her blog and etsy shop.

I am so proud of her new business and so impressed by her beautiful work that she inspired me to make these for her.

I made up the pattern as I went and I loved to see each one come to life!



Bridget




Dinah




Elliot







We are so happy that they all LOVE them!

It was so FUN to make each one!

I LOVE feeling an inspiration in my heart... seeing it in my head and making it come to life with my hands.

You do not need a road map, recipe or pattern to make them.

All you have to do is...
let go, 
have FUN and 
create your heart's desires!

That is what life is all about!

xoxoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

5 comments:

tubby3pug said...

I especially like the Elliot one

urban hounds

Millie and Walter said...

What fantastic gifts for such a great person. I know she loved them.

Cindy

Sketching with Dogs said...

Melissa
I don't know how you do it, I really don't!
Your mini-me Chihuahuas are so amazing and it is incredible that you could create them from your imagination!
I wish I had half your talent, they are one of the most wonderful gifts I have ever received and I will treasure them.
Thankyou my friend!
Lynne x

carol l mckenna said...

Wow! they are so adorable and well done ~ very creative ~ Love the real cuties too ~

Carol of (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Tweedles -- that's me said...

they are so precious!
love
twee