Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Tasty Tuesday ~ Archie's Spinach Pupcake Recipe


Happy Tasty Tuesday everyone!

Archie & I  have a yummy recipe for you to enjoy!

It is for his favorite Spinach Pupcakes which are nutritious and delicious!

Archie loves them so much he just gobbles them right up!


Spinach Pupcakes


I N G R E D I E N T S:

½ cup matzo meal

3 eggs

¼ cup frozen chopped spinach


I N S T R U C T I O N S:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Mix ingredients

Refrigerate mixture for ½ hour

Spoon into greased muffin tins to cover bottom (about 1 tablespoon)

Bake 20 minutes











Is this for me?

Oh my goodness!
It is so fancy!
The garnish is built right into the pupcake!
Momma, have you been watching Sweet Genius again on Food TV? ;)



What side should I eat first?

Dinner (Veggie) or Dessert (Cake)?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I am so confused!

xoxoxo
R-Chee

10 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ooooh, they look so nommy!
We don't have Mazzo meal, what is it?
Bon appetit Archie.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Dana Orsborn said...

Archie is so cute!
This recipe looks delicious. I'll have
to make it for Bruce and Daisy.

We hope you have a great Tuesday!

-Dana, Daisy & Bruce

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom says that your spinach pupcake has given her an idea for the next time she makes meatloaf! She better share some with us!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

That looks delicious!! We say you start in the middle!

Have a Great Day!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Brutus & Ellie

tubby3pug said...

Oh so yummy looking

urban hounds

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom thinks they sound good enough for her to try too:)

Yummers - go for both, Archie.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Tweedles -- that's me said...

HI Archie
I want a bite! Will you save me some please? I will come right over in one of those magic bubbles and then we can have desert too! It looks so yummy. We don't know what matzo meal is either,, please tell us so we can go the store and gets some!
love
twee

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We need smell o' vision please! And R-Chee, definitely eat both :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi everyone!

matzo meal is the same idea as bread crumbs, but made with crushed matzo.

here is a link for a detailed explanation. :)

http://bakingbites.com/2011/04/what-is-matzo-meal/

you could substitute your favorite flour, bread crumbs or corn meal too if you prefer. :)

Poppy said...

Ooh that looks yummy. You are a lucky pup!

Poppy