Tuesday, September 06, 2011

New Pug Painting ~ A76

Hi everyone!


I am so excited to show you the little fawn pug I painted yesterday.


He is the first painting of 2011, and I really love his expression!


It is so exhilarating when the energy to paint comes over me.

I cannot paint everyday and in fact, it has been over a year since I have created a painting.


I have documented how I create my paintings for you on my website.


It always feels like magic to me.

I go into a wonderful quiet place where I hear the birds chirping and when I look up, a new little face is staring back at me from my art table!

He is now officially Pug A76 on my website and can be put on any of my products that you can choose the design.


Archie seems to like him.



He just brought in a rock and dropped it next to my art table!


I think he has made a new friend!


Have a super day everyone!

xoxoxoxo
m & a

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mew painting is just gorgeous, Melissa! We love it!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Sketching with Dogs said...

That is such a beautiful painting, you have captured the playful, expectant expression of the pug perfectly and your vibrant red background compliments this!
Hugs, Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

fun!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

I love the whimsical expression on his face, certainly Archikins inspired this :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

We love the new painting too. Hope archie and his rock have a fun adventure!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We love this new painting! It has so much personality, and expression.
We think its time for us to order more of your cards, and one of these!
We will let you know when.
Archie has lots of rock friends!
love
twee