Thursday, May 05, 2011

Emmitt's Zen Garden Updates ~ The Easy Bake Oven is Here!


Hi everyone!


Happy Thursday!


I am so excited to show you the Easy Bake Oven I just got for Emmitt's Zen Garden.

I custom ordered it from a wonderful artist, Andrea, who I met on Etsy.

Please visit her Etsy Shop, a4table, to see all of the wonderful miniatures that she makes.


We were so excited when Andrea was thrilled to paint a mini meatloaf baking inside!

*Emmitt has a special easy bake oven in heaven that beeps every few minutes and pops out a mini meatloaf without him even having to mix any ingredients, and now he has one in his Zen Garden too!*



Ta Da!


You can even see Emmitt smiling at it in his photo.

It makes me smile too!




...and that is not all!


Andrea also makes Rainbow Stones ,and I got one for Emmitt too!


How fun!


Emmitt's Zen Garden is filled with so much love from all of you!


He is still receiving gifts from all over the world to place in his Zen Garden.


If there is anything you would like him to have in his magical garden, please feel free to send it.


I will place each piece in there with the love with which it was sent. <3


We just commissioned another special piece from Andrea that I will be able to show you soon. :)


How fun!

Have a super duper day everyone!


xoxoxoxo


a & m

13 comments:

Salinger The Pug said...

LOVE the mini meatloaf oven!!!

I told mom I need one, but she told me my PugButt is portly enough without a mini meatloaf showing up every few minutes. Bummer.

Love,
S-Dog

Ritaestelle said...

How lovely and so much fun!! I really love that photo of Emmitt running happily with his little pug ears flying in the wind! So joyful!! Hugs!!
Ritaestelle

Anakin Man said...

Melissa,
that is too sweet~

I love collecting little stuff like that too!!

Anakin is requesting that lil oven to bake him some cookies- :)

Noodles said...

OHHHHH. My Mommy is SALIVATING over that EB Oven thingy.
Uh-oh.
Love Noodles

Vito and Gina said...

I want an easy bake oven! I want an easy bake oven! I want an easy bake oven!

(That is what I'm really saying when I bark my head off at Mom while she is taking her sweet time getting my dinner)

Bye Melissa and Angel Emmitt!
Vito

dw said...

Emmitt's Zen Garden is sure looking great and this addition is so fitting! It's a nice way to remember a very special puggie who will always be in your heart!

Molly the Airedale said...

The Easy Bake Oven with the mini-meatloaf baking away is just perfect for Emmitt's Zen garden! It's so cute!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

tweedles said...

I know that if I smell a wonderful smell radiating from the sky,,, I will know exactly what is going on!
It Angel Emmitt..... baking!
We just love the zen garden!
love
twee

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

The Easy bake oven complete with meatloaf is too cute! The rainbow stone is so pretty.

Hugs
Sequoia Tuni and Jenn

Hank said...

OMGosh, that is great!

(The whole garden is, actually.) :D

tubby3pug said...

What an adorable tribute to a sweet puggie! I am sure he has all the meatloaf he could want in heaven.

giardinodelfiore said...

What a joy. Emmitt is a joy! You are so kind to include my easy bake oven in his special garden and in your blog - Thank you so very much. Take care, Andrea

Sketching with Dogs said...

Emmitt's Zen Garden just keeps getting better and better.
I bet he is tucking into those mini meatloaves right now!
Lynne xx