Wednesday, January 20, 2016

New Black Pug Painting ~ Sweet Dreams ~ Pug Design A93


Happy Wednesday everyone!


I am so excited to introduce my newest pug painting to you!


I just love how he turned out!


I have titled it ...

"Sweet Dreams"

8 x 10
Acrylic on Wood
Copyright ~ Melissa Langer ~ 2016


I have taken lots of photos of it for you as I painted it so you can see it pop to life...

This is the original sketch on wood that I did to begin.

You can see I have also made my first brush strokes to start shading in the fur.





Here is my pug after all the fur has been added. :)


Now I have painted in the bed and background for him to sleep on!


The next step is the tongue!




Ta Da!



That was so much FUN, and I am so excited to share him with you!

It is design A93 on my website and is now available on all of my products for you to enjoy! 


xoxoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

2 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Sweet Dreams portrait is another masterpiece!!
We love him,,, We love the gray in the face, and his expression.
The eyes are sooo kissable..and we can see he is having sweet dreams!
Look at those little feet!! They are precious!
The ears glow like velvet!
What a sweet sweet tongue!
love
twee

Sketching with Dogs said...

What an adorable picture, you almost expect to hear him yawm.
Just love this one Missy :)
Lynne x