Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Funnies ~ Sushi is Served!


Hi Everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee

Happy Friday!

I am just here patiently waiting for my Auntie Melly to arrive!

She is the best aunt ever!

She just called and told me that she was out shopping and found the perfect surprise for me.

I know she will be here any second to come and play with me, but it feels like it is taking forever!

I just cannot wait!

* Door Bell Ringing *

Ooooo!  She is here!


"Surprise R-Chee!

I brought you a new toy!

It is an octopus and has lot of arms to hug you with!"


Oooo!  Yummy!

Sushi with extra fiber!

My favorite kind!



Auntie Melly and Momma are giggling at me and wanted to show you what they see...

Here is a video of me wrestling my new cephalpod to the ground!

PIN!

I win!

Tee Hee!

What FUN things are you doing with your family this weekend everyone?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoox
Yer Pal...
R-Chee

4 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Archie we love your octopus, he looks like fun! Sounds like somebird is making a racket in the background :)
Dip and Elliot x

Meredith LeBlanc said...

R-Chee, you make everything fun! Happy Friday Cutie!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

You are so welcome Archie!!! You are so cute with this toy!!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi R-Chee!
I am so excited too that aunt Melly
came to see you,, and what a wonderful gift! That octopus looks like a real mouthful!
love
twee