Monday, August 31, 2009

Two Fun Etsy Tools!

I love following Etsy on Twitter and receiving their Newsletters because I learn about so many great tools that are fun and functional.


Here are two tools I learned about this week that make a poster out of your favorite listings and track your exposure on Etsy.


The first tool is a Poster Sketcher that allows you to keep track of your favorite listings for a treasury or to create a poster with. Just plug in your favorite listing ID numbers and watch them fill up the poster!

If you would like to see some of my favorites just copy and paste these code numbers into the text box that says Add Listing Ids at the bottom of the page.

20494648,13623333,28980110,23899211,27529285,23925128,23478487,7660358,26888127,20377970,18726142,12838581,27973939,22073988,21273430,28404938

The listings will show up for you and become hyperlinks drectly to each listing!


The second tool I learned about is called Statsy. It is a great tool that will send you an email everytime you are featured on the Etsy homepage! How neat is that?

What fun tools or websites have you found lately on the web? Please leave a comment and let me know. I would love to see!


Happy Monday everyone!

13 comments:

Pugs and Kneedles said...

Happy Monday M&E. I love your new discoveries and am heading over to Etsy to try them out. Kiss Em for us.

Hugs,
Kimberton & The Pugs & Poppy

Manon said...

Love all the info Melissa! It will come in handy when I decide to open that Etsy page!

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi!
Those are some pretty neat tools, thanks for sharing! I love etsy and I think I will go make a poster!
xo

Leslie Moore said...

You're so clever, Melissa. Hope you had a great bike ride Friday and that Emmitt planned a fabulous lunch for you when you got home. You'd be hungry after biking 11 miles!

Unknown said...

Very cool tools Melissa and Emmy!! I have shared this link with one of my friends who is just getting started in Etsy. Thank you so much and big hugs from Texas...xxoo

Nevis said...

Very interesting! I didn't know about the programs...thanks for highlighting them!

Linda O'Neill said...

Thanks for the links, M! These are great!

Too Cute Pugs said...

Very cool...and I have to get one of those pug eyeglass cases!

Sue

Life With Dogs said...

I was going to recommend a flickr slideshow, but scrolled down and found it, doh!
I admire your talents - I don't have an artistic bone in my body!

Liss said...

Etsy is like my new favorite shopping place and you were the one to lead me to it. Thank you so much. I've found the greatest treasures there.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Wow Melissa
you always share so much with us.
That looked mighty interesting, fun, and helpful
love
tweedles

Tara's Art Camp said...

thanks for those tips, cool!

artpaw said...

I love Statsy. I am recently enamored with Vimeo as a video hosting site. In fact Emmitts' pug tail art is on a video I posted today so check it out girl. Sorry I have been slacking off of my blog rounds lately.