Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Door Mats ~ Now Available with my Pug & Dog Art


Happy Wednesday everyone!

R-Chee & I are so excited to announce 5 new items added to our product line that we will feature for you over the next few days. :)

Today, R-Chee wants to show you his new door mat that you can get in any of my pug art or dog art designs!

It is 18 x 24 and is perfect for any door indoors or out!

He recommends that if you put it outside that you put it in a protected area to prevent it from losing its bright colors over time. :)


He decided to put his in-front of his doggie door.

He loves it!

As soon as I put it down he stomped his little pug toes on it with glee to show me how much he likes it!



It even has a industrial rubber back so it will not slide from under your feet!


You can now get all of the details and order from the Door Mats page on my website!

Please contact us anytime if you have any questions at all!

We are so excited about the new door mats and the other new products we will show you this and next week!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

3 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Super Cute! What a perfect way to welcome guests :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sketching with Dogs said...

Who wouldn't smile when they stepped into your house!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

What a wonderful idea!!! So happy looking too!
love
twee