Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Funnies ~ Duck Duck Goose (Poop)!


Happy Friday everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

I just learned a new game that is both FUN & Delicious!

You must keep it a secret and not tell your pawrents!

I learned quickly that mine do not like me playing it and I would not want you to get in trubble too!

It is called Duck Duck Goose Poop!



What you do is look for the geese flocks flying over head or resting on the ground and hunt for the green blobs they leave behind just like the bunnies do!

Turns out their little gifts are plentiful and deeeelicious!



 My Momma just pulled me away and said "Ewwwww R-Chee" to me in her most disappointed voice when she found me doing this.



I hate to disappoint her, so I try to do it when she cannot see me!



Unfortunately for me...

I think she always knows what I am doing so I am getting a bath and a tooth brushin' today before I can kiss her face which is my 2nd favorite thing to do right behind playing Duck Duck Goose Poop!

Hahahahaha!

What are you up to this weekend?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
R-Chee

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That's the only way that we can eat goosey poop too, Archie - by sneaking it! Have a fabulous Friday!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

What Remains Now said...

You are cracking me up, R-Chee. Freedom, Casper & Nikki are with you on this.

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Icky R-chee! Girls don't like kissing boys with poopy breath, although, I might kiss you right on top of your sweet head :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sketching with Dogs said...

Haha, we like doing that with the duck poo in the park - we keep trying to insist it has all the nutrients we need :)
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Archie--- you are so lucky! Nice gooey poops!
I know a farm that has goosesys, and so maybe I can sneak down and get some too.
Then I will trick moms into kissing me.
love
tweedles

Payton's mom said...

Oh Archie! I think I would have to brush your teeth before kisses too. Try to have a fun weekend WITHOUT the goose poop, ok?
Love,
Christy

Mare said...

Archie, i'm afraid the gang here plays a game like that...Duck Duck eat any kind of poop! If they get there before me, it's duck duck cat brownies, duck duck bunny poo, duck duck guinea pig poo, parrot poo ...you name it! It's their way of helping out and recycling! Happy Weekend!

Poppy said...

Ha! That looks like a fun game! I like to look for Kitty Roca from the neighborhood cats in my backyard. Mommy does NOT like when I eat it.

Poppy

Pug Slope said...

Hi Archie - did you learn this poop-eating from Puglet?! I know he eats cow poop. I've never eaten poop - I usually steer clear of even smellin' the stuff - I'd rather chow down a bag of baby carrots. :)

-Love,
Sid.