Wednesday, July 16, 2014

PugNotes.com ~ New Product ~ Ceramic Banks


Happy Wednesday everyone!

As promised on Monday, here is my 2nd new product for you to enjoy!



They are great for anyone who needs a safe spot to drop their change from their pockets!

The banks are also the perfect gift for anyone going away to school!

You can fill them with quarters to give them to do their laundry on campus so they will not have to bring it home every weekend! :)

I keep mine in the laundry room to empty out our pockets before any load is dropped in the washer so our loose change does not get mixed into the machine!

The banks even come with its own guard dog built right in!

You can add any of my 100+ pug or dog paintings to your bank!




The bank's design is wonderful!

Your fortune is easily retrieved by taking the rubber stopper out of the bottom of the bank!

Please visit my website if you would like more details and to choose from the over 100+ pug and dog paintings you can put on your bank.

Please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions.

I am always here and happy to hear from you!

xoxoxo
Melissa and Archie

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

What better way to save your pennies for treats - we love them!
Dip and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

This is soooooo awsome!
love
tweedles